RETURNS & WARRANTY
1. What if my item breaks in transit or lost in transit?
- We take extremely good care with packaging our products when shipping out an item. Prior to that, each piece of jewellery is checked by us to ensure that it is in good condition.
- In the event that an item does break in transit, please send us an email at email@example.com with a photo of the broken piece as soon as you get it. We will organise a replacement or a refund( if same piece is not available).
- We will provide you tracking number after the courier sent. We will also confirm the address by sending you a picture of the package.We are not responsible for the package lost in transit.
- Shipping charges are only refundable if we shipped you an incorrect item.
3. What is your return policy?
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your online purchase , you may choose to exchange your item for anything else in stock within 7 days from the date you receive your shipment.
- Our exchange policy within 7 days only applies to full priced items. All sale items are final sales.
4. How do I return an item I have purchased?
- Drop us a line within 7 days of receiving your parcel at firstname.lastname@example.org and just let us know it didn't work out.
- Send us back our item as soon as possible via Registered Post and send us the tracking number.
- We will refund the amount you paid for the item, minus shipping fees, as soon as we receive the items and ensure that it is in good condition, are free from scratches, blemishes, sizing or alterations, and without signs of wear or tear.
5. Do you offer a warranty on your products?
- Sparkles Shop stands by the quality and craftsmanship of each piece we manufacture. Please retain the original packing. We agree to exchange any item that we deem to be damaged due to a manufacturing defect. This warranty expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss (including loss of stones) and theft.
- Repair or service performed by anyone other than Sparkles Shop will immediately void the warranty. Our warranty period is 15 days.
- All repairs undertaken by us for items bought Within 15 day period will bear a repair cost. We are always happy to hear of any concerns you might have, so please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
6. How do I cancel an order once it has been submitted?
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Is the refund policy the same for items bought at a pop-up or online?
- If you are dissatisfied with your online purchase, you may exchange your items within 7 days from the date you receive them. We only accept that are unused and in their original packaging.
- For products purchased in person at a pop-up or at one of our events or live shows.We are unable to give you a refund for items bought by you in person.All sales are final. No exchange, No refund.
- Since all our gemstones are natural, we encourage you to embrace the subtle nuances of the variations that may occur.